Welcome to St Peter’s CE Primary School
We are a friendly Primary School with our own Nursery for children from 3 to 11 year olds in the village of Cassington. St Peter’s Church of England Primary School promotes Christian values and fosters an environment of spirituality,creativity and respect where everyone is valued and each child can achieve their full potential. We offer a curriculum that recognises and values each child as a unique individual.
Our school is a happy calm and exciting place to learn, where I know that the children will continue to make us proud of their responsible, positive and caring attitudes. I look forward to meeting you.
Ofsted rate us as a good school overall with outstanding personal development, behaviour and welfare. In addition, our latest Statutory Inspection of Methodist and Anglican Schools inspection judged as an outstanding school. Click here to read the Ofsted report and click here to read our SIAMS report.
Re: Consultation on Admissions Arrangements for entry in September 2019
Dear parents, carers and other stakeholders,
The governors of St Peter’s CE Primary School are pleased to submit for consultation the draft admissions policy covering entry in September 2019. It is attached, and is available for download from the school website at http://www.st-peters.oxon.sch.uk/ or as a hard copy by written request to the school office.
The consultation is open from Wednesday 15th November 2017 for 7 weeks, finishing on Wednesday 17th January and we would welcome your responses to the proposed changes as well as your comments on the current arrangements.
Please send your responses by email to email@example.com or in writing for the attention of the governing body at the school address.
Chair of Governors
- Our New Website. Welcome to our new school website, we hope that you will find everything you want to know about our school here but if there is anything that you cannot find, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- 30 hour free child care entitlement (3 / 4 year olds). If you have a child who will be 3 years in September or younger then you may be entitled to the additional 15 hours funding. To ascertain numbers of parents who would like to take up the option a survey please fill in the survey below and return to the school office. Click here for the survey.
St Peter’s CE Primary School Cassington
You are welcome to visit our friendly school.
Phone: 01865 880443 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Part time: 15 hours (5 mornings)
Monday – Friday 9am – 12
Closing date: Noon Friday 1st December 2017
Interview date: Wednesday 6th December 2017
St Peter’s Church of England Primary School is a small, friendly village school with an ethos founded on Christian values. We have great pupils, supportive parents and committed hard working staff with high expectations for our children’s futures.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our team as soon as possible to work in our Key Stage 1 Class (Year 1&2).
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent communication/numeracy/literacy skills
- Enthusiasm for supporting children and their learning
- The ability to work flexibly and effectively on your own and as part of a team
- A positive attitude and a sense of humour
- A willingness to learn new skills
- A commitment to safeguarding children
You are welcome to visit our friendly school. Please contact the school office at the address above.