Welcome to St Peter’s CE Primary School
We are a friendly Primary School with our own Nursery for children from 3 to 11 year olds in the village of Cassington. St Peter’s Church of England Primary School promotes Christian values and fosters an environment of spirituality,creativity and respect where everyone is valued and each child can achieve their full potential. We offer a curriculum that recognises and values each child as a unique individual.
Our school is a happy calm and exciting place to learn, where I know that the children will continue to make us proud of their responsible, positive and caring attitudes. I look forward to meeting you.
Ofsted rate us as a good school overall with outstanding personal development, behaviour and welfare. In addition, our latest Statutory Inspection of Methodist and Anglican Schools inspection judged as an outstanding school. Click here to read the Ofsted report and click here to read our SIAMS report.
- Our New Website. Welcome to our new school website, we hope that you will find everything you want to know about our school here but if there is anything that you cannot find, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- 30 hour free child care entitlement (3 / 4 year olds). If you have a child who will be 3 years in September or younger then you may be entitled to the additional 15 hours funding. To ascertain numbers of parents who would like to take up the option a survey please fill in the survey below and return to the school office. Click here for the survey.
St Peter’s CE Primary School Cassington
REQUIRED FROM 31st October 2017 Teaching assistant (17 HOURS PER WEEK)
Closing date: 12 noon 2nd October Interviews: 6th October
The role will include supporting the Key Stage 2 teachers, supervising meals and supporting a child with medical needs (training given).
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent communication/numeracy/literacy skills
- Enthusiasm for supporting children and their learning
- The ability to work flexibly and effectively on your own and as part of a team
- A positive attitude and a sense of humour
- A willingness to learn new skills
- A commitment to safeguarding children
You are welcome to visit our friendly school.
Phone: 01865 880443 email: email@example.com
Application packs available from our website go to Schools – Vacancies: www.st-peters.oxon.sch.uk