We are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant details below:
Part time: 12.6 hours a week
Closing date: 24th February 2017
St Peter’s Church of England Primary School is a small, friendly village school with an ethos founded on Christian values. We have great pupils, supportive parents and committed hard working staff with high expectations for our children’s futures.
We are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join our team from 24th April 2017
The role will include supporting the teachers to deliver the Early Years and Year 1 /2 curriculum. This post is temporary until the end of the academic year July 2017.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Excellent communication/numeracy/literacy skills
- Enthusiasm for supporting children and their learning
- The ability to work flexibly and effectively on your own and as part of a team
- A positive attitude and a sense of humour
- A willingness to learn new skills
- A commitment to safeguarding children
You are welcome to visit our friendly school. Please contact the school office on 01865 880443 to make an appointment.